Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Tuesday 2nd March

Today was the end of our two weeks task on the perfume boxes. We presentation them to the class i then got some feedback on them, like i need to think about pattern as well text. I found this feed back useful as i didn't really no if i had to add lots of colour or pattern. I then went away and completed more designs adding pattern, i also did some on the computer they were allot earlier to do as i could use references from the Internet. In the afternoon we got our third and final two week task to design a logo of one of the names on the sheet and it has to able to look good in colour and black and white. I really like the sound of this task. I now meed to do some research into logos and choose which name I'm going to do the logo for.

No comments:

Post a Comment